2014 Vision Zero Auto Accident Prevention Scholarship for Law Students
ELIGIBILITY: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Recipient is currently in their first or second year of law school, or entering law school in the fall of 2014
- Recipient is a U.S. citizen accepted to or currently attending an ABA accredited law school or program within United States.
- Academic achievement as reflected by an undergraduate cumulative minimum 3.0 GPA
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must submit by July 31st, 2014:
- A completed Scholarship Application Form
- One-page typed essay
- An official copy of a law school or undergrad college transcript
- An official copy of a driving record since being eligible to drive
- If entering a law school program or school in the fall of 2014, an acceptance letter from an accredited law school.
The award recipient shall provide the following documentation to obtain the scholarship:
- Proof of Legal Residency in U.S. (i.e. birth certificate, passport, permanent resident card, etc.)
- Vision Zero Car Auto Accident Prevention Scholarship for law Students is to be used exclusively for law school school tuition and related expenses. A check for $1,000 will be made payable to the award recipient’s education institution to cover these expenses and he or she is expected to submit receipts in accordance with IRS regulations
- Vision Zero Car Auto Accident Prevention Scholarship award recipient will be notified of the selection on or about August 31, 2014.